To get started, you will need:
- A soft measuring tape. (Don't have one? No problem, use anything like a charging cord or non-stretch shoe lace to measure, then measure that against a ruler carefully.)
- To wear a best fitting, non-padded or soft cup bra.
Step 1: Find your band size
Wrap the tape around your ribcage, underneath your bust. Keep the tape level and snug. Use this measurement to find your band size on the chart below.
Step 2: Find your cup size
Measure at the fullest part of your bust, making sure the tape is level across your back. This is your bust measurement.
Find your cup size by subtracting your band size from your bust measurement. Use the difference to determine your cup size on the chart below.
Step 3: Find your MORROW+MINT size
Use your band size and your cup size to find your MORROW+MINT size on the chart below.
Every bra fits a bit differently. You may have the correct size, but not every bra is the right style to suit your body.
- Your bra should fit comfortably on the loosest hook upon purchasing, moving inwards in time after wash and wear.
- Your band should be level all the way around your back. If it is riding up, it is either too large or the straps need adjusting.
- Your breasts should sit comfortably inside the cups. There should not be any spilling out of the top, sides or bottom.
- If the cups are wrinkling or puckering, try going down a cup size.
Your size not in stock?
Try one size larger and wear the bra on a tighter hook.
Try one size smaller and use our band extender to increase band width.
Still not sure of your size?
Bra sizing is complicated! No worries, we are here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get right back to you!